FilmOn is an acclaimed TV channel. It has a huge assortment of movies, TV series in SD (Standard Definition) and HD (High Definition) modes. It consists of so many paid channels. The fact that it has 45000 channels is a justification of the large content that it possesses.
Steps to set up and activate FilmOn Roku
- Start the Roku com link device
- Next, tap the Star or * option on your Roku remote to sign in to your existing FilmOn account
- New users can easily create a new account with FilmOn
- Further, the channel will launch after the user signs in successfully
- The user can select his preference out of the 2 options available- either Live or On-Demand
- Besides, On-Demand will have 18 varied categories
- Select your preferred streaming option
- Generally, region-specific channels are also present
- Visit the URL filmon.com/registration for account creation.
- For paid channels, users can pay the basic subscription and extra money for add-on channels
- Live content is free in some locations in the world
- Basically, there are 3 plans- Free, Premium and Recording
- $14.95/month to $149.99/year is charged for premium channels
- Beyond, users will be charged extra for recording content on an hourly basis
- FilmOn also has its exclusive app that works with various platforms
- FilmOn Roku will be ready to be viewed.
The user can dial up the toll-free number @ +1-844-489-7600.